Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-07-2013, 06:59 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2013, 06:55 AM)Marsque Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2013, 06:52 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2013, 06:09 AM)Marsque Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2013, 03:15 AM)brokenCrowning Wrote: [ -> ]The game is still being tested and bugs are being fixed right at this moment, you don't want to play a game full of bugs, do you?

If only you didn't survive cancer...

Can't wait for this

[Image: 1ewSs.jpeg]

Oh no. Please don't. We don't like PDP (and by we I mean me and probably most of the forum) so don't. Last guy that post that shit here got into an argument and to end it, he posted a goatse picture (don't google goatse if you don't know).

It doesn't mean that >I< will post goatse, so there's no real problem is there?

Well, it's just the fact that people hate him. Really do.
Hey wait, didn't he start the Flying Jesus CS's?

He means PewDiePie.

I'm pretty sure he did start that. I've been watching PewDiePie for about a year now, and to me he has only gotten worse. His old shit was way better. He was just being him and he wasn't really trying to force humor. Now it seems like it's just an act. It also seems like he just doesn't really give a shit as much now.
What a sorry excuse of a human being, and what is as vile, he wishes everyone to get cancer.
You reap what you sow.
(08-07-2013, 07:33 AM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]What a sorry excuse of a human being, and what is as vile, he wishes everyone to get cancer.

You reap what you sow.
Or he's just being a typical troll.
(08-07-2013, 07:33 AM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]What a sorry excuse of a human being, and what is as vile, he wishes everyone to get cancer.
You reap what you sow.

The thing is, I actually did have cancer back in 2010, but I had beat it. So he was attempting to troll me because of it, but to no avail.
Please don't bring Pewdie in the disscusion we are a mature community that care for the game not for screaming can't play as intended and does it only for the money individuals like Pewdie.
The term weakling comes to mind for me but that is subjective.
And there go my high hopes and expectations mentioned in my post back then.
Quote:The girl never knew me, She taught she did but then she was frightened and nothing was ever the same again.
~Justine Florbelle
We keep referring to the poems as an ARG, but Frictional specifically told us it wasn't; it was just a free game giveaway. They told us that in March, in fact. The disappointment we felt (which is understandable, it's been a long haul) is entirely our own fault for wishing the poems to mean something more than they did despite knowing better.

The one question lingering in my and many other people's minds, however, is why the most recent poem vanished from the website after such a brief stay. The previous poems remained right up until the next one took its place, which took at least a month in each case and a full two months for the last one.
Because they are so annoyed with our reaction that they decided to completely remove those poems perhaps Smile
Or on a brighter side, maybe that one is just planned as a last and now something new could emerge?
(08-07-2013, 11:07 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]The one question lingering in my and many other people's minds, however, is why the most recent poem vanished from the website after such a brief stay. The previous poems remained right up until the next one took its place, which took at least a month in each case and a full two months for the last one.

Personally I think that thinking that as meaning something more than mere coincidence is over-thinking it lol
Could very well be a coincidence. The artist who created the images which appeared alongside the poems said that he was commissioned to create teasers which are part of the "5th stage in the teaser campaign":

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.sergiso...4458062434

Maybe this "stage" is simply over.