Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-07-2013, 11:33 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Could very well be a coincidence. The artist who created the images which appeared alongside the poems said that he was commissioned to create teasers which are part of the "5th stage in the teaser campaign":

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.sergiso...4458062434

Maybe this "stage" is simply over.

Hmmm...perhaps you're right Paddy. I'm definitely looking forward to whatever the next stage of the marketing will be if there is one Smile
Delirium92... Just ignore the troll. [post deleted]

(08-07-2013, 11:33 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Could very well be a coincidence. The artist who created the images which appeared alongside the poems said that he was commissioned to create teasers which are part of the "5th stage in the teaser campaign":

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.sergiso...4458062434

Maybe this "stage" is simply over.

From the 21st of April this seems pretty stale to me Big Grin
(08-07-2013, 12:53 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]From the 21st of April this seems pretty stale to me Big Grin

Why's that?
(08-07-2013, 01:05 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2013, 12:53 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]From the 21st of April this seems pretty stale to me Big Grin

Why's that?
The post was from 21st of April.
I know, but why is that a problem? I linked to the post to show that the images which were appearing on AAMFP.com were part of the "5th stage in the teaser campaign", and that the disappearance of the latest image might indicate that the 5th stage is now over.

The FB post was mentioned as a source for the "5th stage..." claim, in other words.
Oh so that was the teaser campaign? * disappointed *
Apparently so. Or at least it was the 5th stage of it anyway haha. I'm sure something else will happen between now and the release date being revealed.

EDIT: just wanna make it clear that I have nothing to do with "Paddly" or "Paddiy" or any other troll account for that matter hahaha.
Guys, I thought I would share that the Latin Forums have us in high regard about our job figuring out the Mors Praematura lyrics.

Quote:You and your colleagues did all the job, lol.

Cool

http://latindiscussion.com/forum/latin/a...ost-131034
neat that they like us well I didn't have play in the translation but followed the discussion a bit good job guys (still lyrics would've been nice don't you think Tongue )
(08-06-2013, 10:24 PM)Boogaloo Wrote: [ -> ]I can wait to see this forum blow up when they give a release date. I'm pretty excited to see everyone flip out! Smile
LOL

A small part of me hope that AMFP will be shit, simply because it would be hilarious to watch the butthurt fanboys commit collective suicide immediately.
(08-07-2013, 12:24 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2013, 12:13 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]oh my god i leave for five days and boom +50 pages.

Can anyone give a small explanation what happened?

A lot of dissapointment...
OMFG can't you shut up for once?!!
(08-07-2013, 03:01 AM)derekc223 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this game not yet released...just rediculous...I'm coming to terms with the feeling of not buying it out of spite. =( GRRRR jk butsrslyhurryupguyscuziwannabescaredandpeemypantsinmyroom.jpg
Yes, how dare TCR work on THE ACTUAL GAME rather than giving us a release date or a trailer????!!!!!

Also, you're free to boycott the game, it's your loss.