Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly, I prefer what I see now. Smile
(08-09-2013, 11:23 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I prefer what I see now. Smile

Same, I love the look of that logo. Simple, yet great.
Hello guys, so i'm reading this forum since the AAMFP was announced and i finally decided to join the discussion Big Grin

Same as everyone here i cannot wait for playing it, both Amnesia and Penumbra games are one of most favourite ever and I believe Machine for Pigs will be great too from what we know about it now. Hopefully it will really come out this summer and our impatience will be satisfied by some screenshots at least...
(08-10-2013, 01:04 AM)Zulagaar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, so i'm reading this forum since the AAMFP was announced and i finally decided to join the discussion Big Grin

Same as everyone here i cannot wait for playing it, both Amnesia and Penumbra games are one of most favourite ever and I believe Machine for Pigs will be great too from what we know about it now. Hopefully it will really come out this summer and our impatience will be satisfied by some screenshots at least...

Hello Zulagaar!

Would you like to join our product line?

If not.. have a good day!

- Oswald Mandus
If next week is not news, then all is lost! FG, do not you see that people are no longer able to endure the lack of news and content? We waited enough! You have six months "polish" the finished game, is not that enough? Your fans will not survive another transfer! Please release the game soon!
(08-10-2013, 12:20 PM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]If next week is not news, then all is lost! FG, do not you see that people are no longer able to endure the lack of news and content? We waited enough! You have six months "polish" the finished game, is not that enough? Your fans will not survive another transfer! Please release the game soon!

No! No! No!
A good game needs time. They will release it when it meets their expectations. It's better to wait longer for a good game instead to release a bad game now.

I agree with you that FG should give us a further status update, but let them take the time the game need.
(08-10-2013, 12:38 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2013, 12:20 PM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]If next week is not news, then all is lost! FG, do not you see that people are no longer able to endure the lack of news and content? We waited enough! You have six months "polish" the finished game, is not that enough? Your fans will not survive another transfer! Please release the game soon!

No! No! No!
A good game needs time. They will release it when it meets their expectations. It's better to wait longer for a good game instead to release a bad game now.

I agree with you that FG should give us a further status update, but let them take the time the game need.
No! No! No!

They should keep their word! If they do not keep it at that time, it would severely harm their reputation! A feeling that they are not "polished" and completely rework the game! ... And whatever you say, we are waiting already!
I hope the game is a little bit longer than Amnesia, because I thought Amnesia was a little short. People can finish it in an hour (half an hour if they use bugs to skip some parts). Probably much shorter if you cut out the flashbacks.

I also hope the game is a little less linear. Amnesia was "ok" with the hub system, but really if you know what to get, you need to visit the rooms in a specifc order or else you're just wasting time, so IMO it's a bit of a false sense of freedom.

Yes, they should give us new information about the situation. But people who say "That's it, i've waited enough, i'll torrent the game" are assholes. Like a good wine, good game needs time.
I love that FG didn't notice that most of their fans are pissed off right now.

EDIT: You guys! Just take a view to the Development Support or whatever and help people. Or maybe go to the Off-Topic or play some old games. Just don't see this thread or even think about it. It'll make you occupied enough so that waiting the game is like in the blink of an eye! A long blink, but whatever.