Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks quite nice.
thanks, i added the machine room underneath the house.
(08-12-2013, 01:42 PM)Vredesbyrd Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. It just seems rather childish to add something like that to AAMFP.
"HEY! The game is set in Victorian England; might as well add Jack the Ripper! 'Cause y'know; ENGLAND! huehuehue" <-- That's what I think when reading this whole thread. I haven't been here for a few days so I had some catching up to do.
Sure, a subtle reference is fine, but having him as an NPC is kind of foolish. Subtly is key here, guys.
The way you worded it which made the idea sound stupid is being really unfair to the idea as a whole. If they did put it in I'd assume they'd put a hell more thought to the whole thing instead passing it off like "ENGLAND! huehuehue".
(08-12-2013, 03:21 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2013, 01:42 PM)Vredesbyrd Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. It just seems rather childish to add something like that to AAMFP.
"HEY! The game is set in Victorian England; might as well add Jack the Ripper! 'Cause y'know; ENGLAND! huehuehue" <-- That's what I think when reading this whole thread. I haven't been here for a few days so I had some catching up to do.
Sure, a subtle reference is fine, but having him as an NPC is kind of foolish. Subtly is key here, guys.
The way you worded it which made the idea sound stupid is being really unfair to the idea as a whole. If they did put it in I'd assume they'd put a hell more thought to the whole thing instead passing it off like "ENGLAND! huehuehue".

Is there a game were Jack the Ripper plays a role? Never played one or heard of any.
(08-12-2013, 03:25 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a game were Jack the Ripper plays a role? Never played one or heard of any.

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper.
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/V-pN_7EmjCA?t=20s[/video]

Looks like us forum dwellers aren't the only ones desperately waiting for AAMFP. Looks like Markiplier's getting a little impatient now... skip to 0:20 Big Grin
(08-12-2013, 02:29 PM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]An Edit to my Previous Minecraft Rendition
Spoiler below!
[Image: 8EM3REz.jpg]
Now with better Texture pack.
A masterpiece. Big Grin
(08-12-2013, 05:25 PM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2013, 02:29 PM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]An Edit to my Previous Minecraft Rendition
Spoiler below!
[Image: 8EM3REz.jpg]
Now with better Texture pack.
A masterpiece. Big Grin

Thank you sir.
Is Markiplier hard of hearing? Because he talks so loud most of the times.
I actually have a friend which parents are from Britain all that comes to mind is "ENGLAND PUB PUBBBBBBBBBBB"

I agree that it won't be that kind of reference to the fact that it plays in Britain I mean at Brandenburg it wasn't smacked in our faces that we were in Prusia.
In Penumbra we were reminded were it was but only the fact that it was rather remote was repeated.

They won't just throw Jack in our face though he would make a great kraaekon(the water lurker)