Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2013, 12:22 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 12:03 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 05:50 PM)jiersk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 05:39 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 05:03 PM)jiersk Wrote: [ -> ]My God. After reading the Q&A I have lost almost all my respect for this community. The only thing you people can you is lick the ass of the creators of Amnesia and bash AAA games. Ofcourse not everyone does this, but goddamnit.

Only one guy likes to bash AAA games, and his name is Googolplex

I have seen many people here agreeing with him while he was bashing AAA games.

Are you kidding me? He is the most hated person on here, that's not even an exaggeration. I seriously couldn't name you single member on here that isn't new and hasn't had much experience with him that doesn't think he's painfully stupid. In the two years I've been here I think I've seen someone agree with him a total of about 10 times

Is he really that stupid?Quote one of his stupidest things he said.

Kman's sig. Tongue
Hey, huge fan of Frictional Games wondering if you can fill me in on this question:

Is there any affiliation between Amnesia: Dark Descent and Amnesia: Machine for Pigs?

If there is ANY affiliation id love to hear it THX!

Capt.TNTXx Big Grin
It's Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and no, we haven't found any affiliation of ATDD in AAMFP.
We've derailed this thread for too long now! Just keep being On-Topic or pluto/some other admin's gonna close this thread and delete our posts that were off topic!

On-topic:
I think it's cool that we can go outside and shit, but if it's too large then what the hell are TCR filling it up with? Cactus?
(05-03-2013, 04:46 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]On-topic:
I think it's cool that we can go outside and shit, but if it's too large then what the hell are TCR filling it up with? Cactus?

I fail to see the problem here, they had Wesley Tack as the lead artist.
(05-03-2013, 12:22 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 12:03 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 05:50 PM)jiersk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 05:39 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 05:03 PM)jiersk Wrote: [ -> ]My God. After reading the Q&A I have lost almost all my respect for this community. The only thing you people can you is lick the ass of the creators of Amnesia and bash AAA games. Ofcourse not everyone does this, but goddamnit.

Only one guy likes to bash AAA games, and his name is Googolplex

I have seen many people here agreeing with him while he was bashing AAA games.

Are you kidding me? He is the most hated person on here, that's not even an exaggeration. I seriously couldn't name you single member on here that isn't new and hasn't had much experience with him that doesn't think he's painfully stupid. In the two years I've been here I think I've seen someone agree with him a total of about 10 times

Is he really that stupid?Quote one of his stupidest things he said.

What?! I like him - he is nice.
Quote: Is he really that stupid?Quote one of his stupidest things he said.
My sig.

Also he hates Sci fi because it's unrealistic.

Just... smile and nod guys.
They take place in the same Universe. Whether or not the same forces are at play is unknown.
(05-03-2013, 06:43 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
My sig.

Come on guys... don't be so mean to him.
(05-03-2013, 06:48 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 06:43 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
My sig.

Come on guys... don't be so mean to him.

How many of his posts have you actually read?