Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2013, 07:25 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 06:48 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 06:43 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Is he really that stupid?Quote one of his stupidest things he said.
My sig.

Also he hates Sci fi because it's unrealistic.

Just... smile and nod guys.

Come on guys... don't be so mean to him.

How many of his posts have you actually read?

Approximately 4 or 5.
(05-03-2013, 03:00 AM)Capt.TNTXx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, huge fan of Frictional Games wondering if you can fill me in on this question:

Is there any affiliation between Amnesia: Dark Descent and Amnesia: Machine for Pigs?

If there is ANY affiliation id love to hear it THX!

Capt.TNTXx Big Grin

To this question, DP answered "I couldn’t possibly say. Discovering those things will be part of the fun for Dark Descent fans."
Is there any danger of a mod actually keeping this sodding thread ON TOPIC ?!
(05-03-2013, 09:16 AM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any danger of a mod actually keeping this sodding thread ON TOPIC ?!

*points to pluto*
Yes, there is.
This is going off-topic, as always.
(05-02-2013, 11:14 PM)jiersk Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why people here disagree that pride is a bad thing. Anybody who can tell me?

You are probably mixing pride with vanity or what?
So you are basically saying that all those great people who achieved something really significant and felt really proud, for example when Beethoven wrote the Hammerklavier sonata, when Nietzsche finished his ''Zarathustra'' or any other significant inventor, scientist, are actually nothing but cunts in your opinion?

Considering Dan, I agree with Paddy, I didn't noticed a slightest hint of vanity, and not even pride. Like I said there is a world of difference of feeling healthy pride about some significant achievement, than vulgar vanity. You have a strange world view I might add.
"Darkest" Descent... "Fractional" Games...
Enough readen.
Fuck my internet. I missed the Q&A. Anyway, I hope this is released soon... I can´t wait to see all the new stages, new places, new monsters, new systems... everything!!! It´s, without a doubt, the game I´m looking forward to the most.
It's sad that when the game will be released those crazy-ass gamers will want to finish the game fast without even exploring it.
Yeah, gamers these days. Just want the action and shit. Cryaotic is the best LP for me. He will promote it big time.