Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2013, 09:19 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 08:40 PM)Mehis Wrote: [ -> ]Now, just imagine AAMFP being a complete flop and FG is now trying to fix their stuff.

Good times.

I highly doubt that.

Meh. Just because a company starts off well doesn't mean that it will never have problems.
(05-03-2013, 08:40 PM)Mehis Wrote: [ -> ]Now, just imagine AAMFP being a complete flop and FG is now trying to fix their stuff.

Good times.

Off-topic: Cool avatar. Arch-vile from Doom 2?
So I heard there is no inventory for machine for pigs

What do you think about this?
You know, you don't have to make a new thread for this; You could just post it in the aamfp discussion thread, But since you're new here, I won't go so hard on ya'

On-Topic though, I think this will be pretty cool. I always found it illogical in Amnesia: TDD that you could carry ladders in your pocket but you had to hold levers.
(05-03-2013, 10:07 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it illogical in Amnesia: TDD that you could carry ladders in your pocket but you had to hold levers.

Lol yeah
I think it will immerse the player even more and make the environment feel more real. I am very curious how exactly it will work out, though. I imagine we have tiny storage rooms scattered around or something. I also believe there will be less items needed at a time, and that you only drag a few, if not just one, around with you at any time. Finally, I think it gives the player less breaks and breathing room from the game, seeing as in The Dark Descent the inventory screen paused the game. =)
I wonder if there will be a journal or if that is removed as well
(05-03-2013, 10:39 PM)martinnord Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there will be a journal or if that is removed as well

I'm pretty sure that will remain. I'd be pretty disappointed if they took that away.
IIUC Dan's answer to that question, it will be more varied than on TDD.
Merged.