Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
go check out the discussion forums. you aren't alone.
This is exactlly how i feel.
It's okay to be excited for the game. We all are!

But I think it's not that good to be constantly spazzed out, and obsessing over the game every passing moment. You could try concentrating on other things, such as games which are out already which IMO is a much better place to put your enthusiasm as it's something you can get enjoyment in return for being passionate about as the game is already out, and you can actually enjoy it as opposed to AMFP Wink
Yes you are, you are a freak and you should feel bad.
(05-05-2013, 07:16 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you are, you are a freak and you should feel bad.

Da doctor iz rite.
I've had weekly dreams about playing aamfp for months now. http://www.aamfp.com is on my most visited list, along with my email and facebook. The amnesia series is my second favorite series of all time (after Bioshock). No, you are not alone.
I understand your feelz bro!
(05-05-2013, 12:54 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]guys you don't have to abandon this thread completely cause there hasn't been much new just stop fucking obsessing over it 24/7 holy shit

i mean like yea, i'm excited for it and whenever a new set of screenshots/trailer/major news is released i'll look at it, but i'm not like OHMYFUCKINGGOD NEW INTERVIEW WHERE THEY SAY THE SAME BASIC STUFF THEY'VE SAID IN LIKE 20 OTHER INTERVIEWS TIME TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT AND THOROUGHLY EXAMINE IT FOR AN HOUR

just stop obsessing over it or talking about it daily or feeling obliged to post in this thread everyday and everything will be A-OK

When's the last time anybody on this thread honestly did anything like that at all?
(05-05-2013, 07:40 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me that I thought of that episode of South Park where Cartman freezes himself so he doesn't have to wait for the nintendo Wii.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't imagine freezing myself and get thawed out when the game is finally ready. :/

Thank you, when I read that, I just knew I HAD to watch that episode, it was great! Big Grin
Merged with:

Spoiler below!
Am I the only one obsesed with A Machine For Pigs?