Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-29-2013, 11:02 AM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 10:35 AM)chineseroom Wrote: [ -> ]My Dearest Piggies,
In RECOGNITION of your LOYALTY and PATIENCE, the Mandus Processing Company is delighted to announce that Forms have been FILLED and permissions have been APPROVED to allow Mr Daniel Pinchbeck PhD, Esq, etc, of the INSTITUTION know herewith as The Chinese Room to enter into discourse and discussion with you, the MEMBERS, for a period not exceeding thirty (30) minutes from 7.00pm GREENWICH MEAN TIME, on Wednesday 1st May in this Year of Our Lord 1899. He has been INSTRUCTED to answer, to the best of his ability and within the constraints of the LAWS of GREAT BRITAIN and the COMPANY PROCEDURES, to answer your questions about the forthcoming product, a televisual interactive entertainment experience known colloquially as Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. No hawkers, beggars, unionists or timewasters. Latecomers will be skinned.

THE SWINE ARE RISING (amen).

Well, assuming that this isn't FAKE (which it probably is - new poster, etc) ......... then excellent.

But, umm, WHERE online is this taking place?

If it's legit then why isn't it mentioned on the aamfp.com site?

Smells fake to me.

It isn´t. FG tweeted it.
So, it will be Q&A? Nice.
(04-29-2013, 12:49 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 12:42 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Let's give the fucker a taste of his own medicine and not login at all on May 1st. HA!

cough* https://twitter.com/danpinchbeck/status/...6887868416

I mean let's leave him to talk to himself Angel
THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WATCHING THIS THREAD IS OVER 9000!!!

On-topic:
I'm not even sure if Dan is gonna give us the release date if one of us actually asks him.
Indeed not a troll Smile
Yep, it's definitely real. The letter has also been posted on Facebook:

[Image: rzLFhHn.png]
(04-29-2013, 12:54 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed not a troll Smile

We're so used to trolls here that we're naturally suspicious, espcially when the poster is new.

Now if only Dan had tweeted first and/or you had posted here we would have believed it straight off. Smile
Hopefully they'll give us a release date Big Grin
What I found really interesting is that if the game was released after the interview.