Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuck this shit already, if the game comes after or before June 3rd I will find you Paddy and I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE!
I just remembered we had a release date competition. Looks like these fellas are the only ones left with a chance:

Chap: May 10th
ArisSPB: May 12th
ElectricRed: May 14th
TheEnemyWithin: May 15th
NaxEla: May 17th
ElendilAndurilz: May 19th
Lucas: May 20th
Apjjm: June 4th
Macgyverthehero: June 19th
Sampyli: June 26th
Khyrpa: June 20th
Your Computer: August 8th

Obviously Apjjm should win because he's the closest to the actual release date Angel
(05-06-2013, 09:36 AM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]New thing on aamfp.com? In the upper picture with the title a small box with a picture inside, click it and another picture shows.
Fuck, as soon as I want to keep away from here there is new stuff on aamfp.com Dodgy
Yeah, I slept through this one too. Very annoying indeed.

Oooo, more proof of my sweet June 3rd analysis:

Thrupenny sixpence sparrows and doves

3/6/13

How did I get 13? Add the number of letters of "sparrows" and "doves" together.

I'm so cosmically correct on this that Stephen Hawking's chair just bluescreened.
(05-06-2013, 08:21 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I slept through this one too. Very annoying indeed.

3/6/13

I'm so cosmically correct on this that Stephen Hawking's chair just bluescreened.

Damn, d00d, u be all sherlock Holmes up in dis bich.
Woot woot? I really hope it's true. Fictional is so.. Cryptic.
Quote:I'm so cosmically correct on this that Stephen Hawking's chair just bluescreened.

Ahahahaha I'm dying Big Grin AHAHAH!
As happy as I am to pay for the game .. I want a free copy too Sad
(05-06-2013, 06:39 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]I just remembered we had a release date competition. Looks like these fellas are the only ones left with a chance:

Chap: May 10th
ArisSPB: May 12th
ElectricRed: May 14th
TheEnemyWithin: May 15th
NaxEla: May 17th
ElendilAndurilz: May 19th
Lucas: May 20th
Apjjm: June 4th
Macgyverthehero: June 19th
Sampyli: June 26th
Khyrpa: June 20th
Your Computer: August 8th

Obviously Apjjm should win because he's the closest to the actual release date Angel

I almost forgot about that list. Good thing we have you around to refresh our memories!
(05-06-2013, 08:21 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I slept through this one too. Very annoying indeed.

3/6/13

It would be wise to release it during the summer; school is out and people have time to buy and play it more.
Unless, of course, it get delayed again...