Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-08-2013, 01:29 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]the dark swarm was the working title for penumbra: black plague
Huh, interesting, I never heard about that.
(05-08-2013, 01:12 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]That game has nothing to do with AAMFP. It was ages ago.

"The Dark Swarm" has nothing to do with AAMFP but "We Are the Pig" does.
(05-08-2013, 01:48 PM)Ossie Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2013, 01:12 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2013, 02:57 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Did I dream this or did I read somewhere that the original title for AAMFP was something other than "A Machine For Pigs"? I was sure I read it in an interview but I've just finished re-reading all of the ones in the Information Portal and none of those mentions it. It's not mentioned in the Q&A either. I must be losing it...

EDIT: Found it:

"We Are the Pig"
http://beefjack.com/features/amnesia-a-m...w-preview/

That game has nothing to do with AAMFP. It was ages ago.

Are you sure about that?

Taken from that page:

"When I first started writing the concept, it was called We Are The Pig,” says creative director Dan Pinchbeck. ”It got moved over to A Machine for Pigs, but there was always that thing of a title that makes people go, ‘what is that about?’.”"

(05-08-2013, 04:37 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2013, 01:12 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]That game has nothing to do with AAMFP. It was ages ago.

"The Dark Swarm" has nothing to do with AAMFP but "We Are the Pig" does.

I was talking about the Dark Swarm, yes. Misquoted.
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the aamfp-website has changed. Now there is a puzzle of sort which says something about Lily going to her grave and such. Does anybody know what this means?

[Image: aamfp.png]
This has been already discussed on the AAMFP Discussion Thread Part 2. In case you didn't know, the original one was closed because it's filled with people wanna see how many pages it can reach.

EDIT:
FIRST!
>I don't know if anyone has noticed-

you gotta be kidding me
LOL + Merged
Page 87? Last time I remember, isn't it 84 pages?
(05-09-2013, 01:46 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Page 87? Last time I remember, isn't it 84 pages?

I'm still at page 84
KEEP CALM

&

BLAME PLUTO

What? He merged this.