Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uhh...I'm pretty sure the thread is still at 84.

EDIT: Nope 85 now.
I have an exam tomorrow, and I'm freaking out.

This forum shall serve as my solace.
The gape number, the posts and the views are not important guys...
I think that the number of pages on this thread has decreased because the posts about Amnesia "let's players" were deleted. Not that it matters though. Just for clarification.
(05-08-2013, 01:42 PM)Randomguy9900 Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely to see you pop in once in a while jens. Do you watch over these forums often and just see all of our crazy talk and conspiracies? Or do you just let us be and check back once in a great while?

something tells me he was just randomly thinking, (i wonder what these crazies are rambling on about this time...)

(05-09-2013, 03:46 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the number of pages on this thread has decreased because the posts about Amnesia "let's players" were deleted. Not that it matters though. Just for clarification.

sorry that i made that origional post. partly new to the fourm and just wanted to ask a quick question
I was actually going to check some of the suggestions people gave you, but alas, the posts were all gone Confused
(05-09-2013, 04:48 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually going to check some of the suggestions people gave you, but alas, the posts were all gone Confused

haha so was i but didn't get enough time lol
(05-09-2013, 03:46 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the number of pages on this thread has decreased because the posts about Amnesia "let's players" were deleted. Not that it matters though. Just for clarification.

Yeah, apparently talking about LPers is a more sensitive matter than talking about the number of pages of this topic Big Grin
Well that's wonderful because I wanted to actually check out the channels that were mentioned. Whoever mentioned the channels of LPers that were more serious, please PM me about it. I would really love to see them but apparently talking about the number of pages is more useful than talking about LPers and the game.

Either way, what are we calling Lily at this point? Mandus's daughter?
(05-09-2013, 06:45 PM)Randomguy9900 Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's wonderful because I wanted to actually check out the channels that were mentioned. Whoever mentioned the channels of LPers that were more serious, please PM me about it. I would really love to see them but apparently talking about the number of pages is more useful than talking about LPers and the game.

I've just created a new thread for Amnesia LPs:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-21444.html

Please mods, don't delete this message and link. Smile