Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe if anyone knows (latin?) they could help translate something she's saying? It might have real importance to the game (or the troll)

Also, why has this all of a sudden turned into one large troll?
(05-10-2013, 01:29 PM)Randomguy9900 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if anyone knows (latin?) they could help translate something she's saying? It might have real importance to the game (or the troll)

Something about premature death (of Oswald's children or child workers of the factory)
I understand that much. But it would be great if we could translate all of it. Somebody around here has to know latin decently well. Or knows someone that does.
I know a priest or two...
But its difficult getting to them alone. As an atheist as well, its also kind of awkward for me to talk to one. Of course, that's just me
I'm talking to a couple of people that took latin all through high school. So they should at least be able to get us an idea of some of what she's saying. But if someone knows someone that knows latin very well by all means ask
I'm studying latin in my high school and... trust me, it's very difficult to understand what is she saying 'cause she has an English accent that ruins the correct latin pronunciation of the words.
(05-10-2013, 01:55 PM)Randomguy9900 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking to a couple of people that took latin all through high school. So they should at least be able to get us an idea of some of what she's saying. But if someone knows someone that knows latin very well by all means ask

Catholic priests study Latin quite thoroughly Smile That's why I mentioned that
I know that. If you actually can talk to them and have them translate that'd be great. Although I think they have more important things to do with their time than translate a song from a video game for an atheist haha.
Well, I do go to a Catholic all-boys school...
All the priests are strict believers, but are all pretty cool, especially one of them I enjoy the occasional conversation with every once in a while Smile

The issue however is the fact that I do not have school for another 48 hours though xD
(05-10-2013, 04:09 AM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]Jessica uploaded this tune a little bit ago https://soundcloud.com/thechineseroom/mors-praematura

Dammit, I arrived too late... "Sorry! We can't find that sound." Sad