Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This wasn't supposed to be public yet, that is why it was removed.
[Image: 33dw6kk.jpg]

Tongue
(05-10-2013, 02:39 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 04:09 AM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]Jessica uploaded this tune a little bit ago https://soundcloud.com/thechineseroom/mors-praematura

Dammit, I arrived too late... "Sorry! We can't find that sound." Sad

Just went through my Firefox caches and well.. damn :/ Silly missing filenames and encryptions due to virus protection.
(05-10-2013, 02:40 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]This wasn't supposed to be public yet, that is why it was removed.

I can still listen to it. :/
(05-10-2013, 02:49 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 33dw6kk.jpg]

Tongue

Well, They could have put it deliberately that way.
(05-10-2013, 02:52 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 02:40 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]This wasn't supposed to be public yet, that is why it was removed.

Let me Guess, SaveFrom.net?
(05-10-2013, 03:01 PM)Kilbride Studios Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 02:52 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Let me Guess, SaveFrom.net?

Nope, I just added it to my favourites on here: https://soundcloud.com/isaaca192/sets/aamfp
I posted this on my twitter, and informed Jessica about it, she said that this wasn't suppose to be public in her funny way. We should show some respect and not spread it any further, if some of us are still able to listen to it.
(05-10-2013, 03:12 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this on my twitter, and informed Jessica about it, she said that this wasn't suppose to be public in her funny way. We should show some respect and not spread it any further, if some of us are still able to listen to it.

If it wasn't supposed to be public yet, why on earth someone from Thechineseroom uploaded it to soundcloud? Just a mistake? Nah... they're just teasing us.
(05-10-2013, 03:20 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 03:12 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this on my twitter, and informed Jessica about it, she said that this wasn't suppose to be public in her funny way. We should show some respect and not spread it any further, if some of us are still able to listen to it.

If it wasn't supposed to be public yet, why on earth someone from Thechineseroom uploaded it to soundcloud? Just a mistake? Nah... they're just teasing us.

A very convenient mistake considering there's only one other song on their Soundcloud account.