Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-10-2013, 03:26 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 03:20 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 03:12 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this on my twitter, and informed Jessica about it, she said that this wasn't suppose to be public in her funny way. We should show some respect and not spread it any further, if some of us are still able to listen to it.

If it wasn't supposed to be public yet, why on earth someone from Thechineseroom uploaded it to soundcloud? Just a mistake? Nah... they're just teasing us.

A very convenient mistake considering there's only one other song on their Soundcloud account.

She said it was her fault, things like that happen Smile
(05-10-2013, 03:28 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 03:26 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 03:20 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 03:12 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this on my twitter, and informed Jessica about it, she said that this wasn't suppose to be public in her funny way. We should show some respect and not spread it any further, if some of us are still able to listen to it.

If it wasn't supposed to be public yet, why on earth someone from Thechineseroom uploaded it to soundcloud? Just a mistake? Nah... they're just teasing us.

A very convenient mistake considering there's only one other song on their Soundcloud account.

She said it was her fault, things like that happen Smile

Oh well, I let her know that she's doing a great job, so at least she know's that a couple of us appreciate her efforts. Smile
Ah, I was hoping I could give a little help with the Latin to English translation...
Oh well I'm gonna listen to the AAMFP Halloween trailer song instead... *_*
OST is basically finished, so the game couldn't be that far behind.
Damn it I missed the song.
Ah that's a bummer. I've been dying to hear some of the OST. Hope they go public with it soon.
(05-10-2013, 04:13 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.changedetection.com/log/aamf...x_log.html

what is this???
(05-10-2013, 04:46 PM)TerrorLantern Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2013, 04:13 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.changedetection.com/log/aamf...x_log.html

what is this???

Self explainatory, updates once a day and tells if the website has updated.
Hello i'm new to this thread i found it a while back when they announced A machine for pigs. i got later interested to join but thought i wouldn't be accepted and i was very shy so basically i tried again and now i made an account i can't wait for the game to come out and i would really enjoy talking with you all as we discuss and share our thoughts on the game Smile