Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Selling Games on Steam and UPlay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed just for safeties sake, this seems awefully fishy.
Do you already own those games? Or did you just buy them to give it away?
(05-04-2013, 12:27 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]Do you already own those games? Or did you just buy them to give it away?

i received steam and ubishop keys from AMD Gaming Evolved Never Settle Reloaded but i also already own every of those games.
I am selling

Bioshock Infinite Steam

Tomb Raider Steam

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon UPlay

you dont need any other games to play any of these, but for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon you need Ubisofts UPlay and for Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite you need Steam.

you simply add me on steam (Name=" I Am A Duck®™ Selling games! ")or UPlay (Name=" longhead123 ")and make offers for the games.

sure, there is a trust problem. i could not even have the keys and you could not even have game gifts or money. i did not really think about a solution but if you are interested, make suggestions for that problem.

okay. i understand, that you doubt that you will really receive a key. but i want to prove, that i really have these keys, and that you can get them. look into my steam inventory (Name=" I Am A Duck®™ Selling games! ") and you will see, that i already have all these games.

i can only prove that i got the keys, by the email i got from AMD. here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/Z30MkNh
I think the reason your first thread got locked is because you're not supposed to sell games on this forum, right?
You have to pay, right?
(05-04-2013, 01:08 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]I think the reason your first thread got locked is because you're not supposed to sell games on this forum, right?

nah it said it looked fishy.

(05-04-2013, 01:09 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]You have to pay, right?

well add me on steam any you can make offers. maybe you have a game that i would like or money
It's illegal to sell already owned copies of games, that's why it was locked.
Hopefully you liek penumbra.... check Steam
You cannot sell games here.