Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Whats Amabels last name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or are their two Amabels because one Amabel is a scientist and ones a chef and ones last name is Carlito the other is Swanson. I just don't get it because whats the point of two Amabels?

ZaRboN

Where have you heard of Carlito?
It might be Amabel Carlito Swanson
"Chef Carlito is waiting for you in the mess hall" and then the document you find in the messhall says Amabel Carlito because I just checked today so maybe I read it wrong but I'm quite certain I did not maybe somebody else could check.
Sorry for digging up such an old thread, but I also had this question (I even subscribed to the thread some time ago) and now I found the answer to it, so I thought it would be a good idea to add the info here, in case someone else has the same doubt.

I searched online and discovered Tom Jubert's website (he's the writer of Penumbra), and he wrote an article where he says that there are in fact two characteres named Amabel.

Quote:Incidentally, if you noticed there was another character called Amabel in the game – yes, I screwed up. I like the name, OK?!

http://www.tomjubert.com/swanson

So there's Amabel Swanson and Amabel Carlito. Smile