Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Main Menu Skybox Problem..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help! I have a problem about skyboxes.
The problem can be found on the attachments below.

EDIT: Thanks in advance.
You have to give a directory of the skybox in the resources.cfg. Should be in the redist folder (the resources.cfg).
(05-13-2013, 11:43 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]You have to give a directory of the skybox in the resources.cfg. Should be in the redist folder (the resources.cfg).

Sorry to say this(*) actually, HOW!?!
But how can I actually do that, do it(*) like this?
Code:
<Directory Path="/test_mod/" AddSubDirs="true" />
Trying a shot for an Isolated Mod. Just. A. Test.

(*) = Is edited. I'm a half Grammar Nazi.
Like that, yeah. If the problem still persists, try typing the EXACT directory.
(05-13-2013, 02:57 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Like that, yeah. If the problem still persists, try typing the EXACT directory.

Ok. I'll try it.

OFF-TOPIC:
I always wondered why Knusper.'s post (Well he had that solution of breaking the horrible shaking screen. in the How to Wake up in Intros by DamnNoHtml) had its post being deleted. But, nevermind that thing.
Delete any .map_cache files for the main menu map. If that doesn't solve it, then your full conversion would have been configured wrong. Your full conversion is supposed to point to its own resources.cfg, which the game loads, which is supposed to list the directory that the skybox is in.
Yes! I get it to working now. Thanks for the help.
And I don't have a .map_cache file anyways.