Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Working Guns (script + model)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I already have a simple pistol model if anyone wants it, with a flashlight attached. It's not amazing, but I was bored one day and made all the necessary files for it for use in Amnesia (no animation)... I'll figure out where I put the thing and let you know if you would like it.

Preview (Beretta M9)
Spoiler below!

[Image: beretta_m9_by_statyk94-d5hodmv.png]

(05-16-2013, 05:32 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I already have a simple pistol model if anyone wants it, with a flashlight attached. It's not amazing, but I was bored one day and made all the necessary files for it for use in Amnesia (no animation)... I'll figure out where I put the thing and let you know if you would like it.

Preview (Beretta M9)
Spoiler below!

Not amazing? That's pretty amazing!
(05-16-2013, 06:49 AM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2013, 05:32 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I already have a simple pistol model if anyone wants it, with a flashlight attached. It's not amazing, but I was bored one day and made all the necessary files for it for use in Amnesia (no animation)... I'll figure out where I put the thing and let you know if you would like it.

Preview (Beretta M9)
Spoiler below!

Not amazing? That's pretty amazing!

It's amazing for a starter like you (and me), but not amazing for pros. This model will be like "Meh" to Statyk.
For me (a really new beginner) its just perfect.
Would be cool if i could use it.

I just need a working model, where you can see that its a gun Tongue
That gun looks great! Smile
Ok, now my script is ready.
It works nearly perfectly.

edit:
{
The only problem is:
I want to have a counter for bullets, that shows you always the amound of used bullets ingame.
But If I made it with messages, They always disappear when I pick up a tinderbox or what ever.
}

So I need only the models now.
If anyone of those who are reading this has a model of a gun with a flashlight and a model of an ammobox, pls let me know if I can use them Smile

Thx for your help
Pages: 1 2