Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [split] Amnesia is a great game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a big fan of you and I love the game Amnesia The Dark Descent because I have the lets plays looked and am looking forward that I'll buy the game and I can support you with it and I've also been to many of my friends from your game and I told him the lets plays and showed the true all excited about the game and want to buy it. I hope you make more horror games and I wish you much success here. Thank you for this great game love greetings Irena Ilic
After you guys finish Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, It'd be pretty cool if you made another game that looked a lot like Penumbra. NOT A SEQUEL, JUST A GAME LOOKING A LOT LIKE IT. I already know you do not want to make another game of it. I just really want a new game with the same nature. No hands, just objects floating in your screen, no sanity, nightvision in darkness, and stuff.
Watching it on a video IS NOT the same as playing it live. You'll be more scared when you played it.

^^And why is house's post up there?!
(05-15-2013, 01:38 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Watching it on a video IS NOT the same as playing it live. You'll be more scared when you played it.

^^And why is house's post up there?!

Because that is the thread Irena Ilic posted on before this.
Oh. But why did house's post is also included?,
(05-15-2013, 04:37 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. But why did house's post is also included?,

I don't know, maybe the mods thought he was replying to him or something.
(05-15-2013, 04:53 AM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2013, 04:37 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. But why did house's post is also included?,

I don't know, maybe the mods thought he was replying to him or something.

MOD LOGIC
GJ, you have spoiled the game for yourself.
Oh you guys...

The original poster bumped an old news topic called "2011-02 Wednesday 23rd, Amnesia Retail Release, GDC & IGF" to say how great Amnesia is. Then, house replied. Then, I split those two posts to a new topic and changed the main title to the current one. House's post though still has the original title of the topic he replied to.

Edit: There, fixed just for you!
(05-15-2013, 01:15 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Oh you guys...

The original poster bumped an old news topic called "2011-02 Wednesday 23rd, Amnesia Retail Release, GDC & IGF" to say how great Amnesia is. Then, house replied. Then, I split those two posts to a new topic and changed the main title to the current one. House's post though still has the original title of the topic he replied to.

Edit: There, fixed just for you!

That is what I tried to say the first time, I guess he just didn't understand what I trying to say.
Pages: 1 2