Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: DELETED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone just delete this??
If no updates until Fall, i'd wait a little bit about posting it Smile
You thread might just go down with the others, until it's updated.

Is this your first story?

To make a scary story, instead of just having lousy jumpscares, try to analyze how they did it in ATDD Smile

Keep up the good work
(05-17-2013, 09:55 PM)BeeKayK Wrote: [ -> ]If no updates until Fall, i'd wait a little bit about posting it Smile

To make a scary story, instead of just having lousy jumpscares, try to analyze how they did it in ATDD Smile

Keep up the good work
Thanks but i will start this series if i am done making the broken hell 1
(05-18-2013, 06:29 PM)Mike1265 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2013, 09:55 PM)BeeKayK Wrote: [ -> ]If no updates until Fall, i'd wait a little bit about posting it Smile

Keep up the good work

Finish 1 custom story, then announce the second. The thread will just fall into the void of this forum if you make it this early.
Story looks a bit weird though, just moving objects? I hope you can make it good Smile
3 new monsters? You've got alot of work to do there mate.
(05-18-2013, 06:35 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2013, 06:29 PM)Mike1265 Wrote: [ -> ]

Keep up the good work

Finish 1 custom story, then announce the second. The thread will just fall into the void of this forum if you make it this early.
Story looks a bit weird though, just moving objects? I hope you can make it good Smile

I understand. Then it will start after the broken hell 2
Have you ever heard the saying: "If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both"?
Wait just yet. Just focus on one thing first then do the other.
(05-20-2013, 01:45 AM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever heard the saying: "If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both"?
What are you talking about??

Sorry about the swear

(05-20-2013, 02:37 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Wait just yet. Just focus on one thing first then do the other.

Ok
(05-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Mike1265 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2013, 01:45 AM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever heard the saying: "If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both"?
The fuck are you talking about??

Dude. Easy.

It's a saying that means you should focus on one thing at a time. Devote all of your attention and resources into ONE goal. Don't divide your effort into too many projects at once.
Pages: 1 2