Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: DELETED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am really getting sick of my own thread ok??
I'll do the beta testing for you. Btw, NEVER EVER give up the location where enemies gonna show up.
I can also do some testing if you'd like.
Also, do you not think it is a little premature to start planning a sequel when you're in the early development stages? Especially considering you have not done any actual writing on it yet.
(05-20-2013, 01:15 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do the beta testing for you. Btw, NEVER EVER give up the location where enemies gonna show up.

Ok

(05-20-2013, 01:23 AM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Also, do you not think it is a little premature to start planning a sequel when you're in the early development stages? Especially considering you have not done any actual writing on it yet.
Yeah i know i will not start with a sequel.

(05-20-2013, 01:23 AM)Tomato Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I can also do some testing if you'd like.

Yeah thats fine
I can also beta test
How can i insert a image!? -_- Is there any other things??
Upload it to either imgur/tinypic. There should be a box saying BBCode. Use the link and post it here.
(05-23-2013, 03:59 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Upload it to either imgur/tinypic. There should be a box saying BBCode. Use the link and post it here.
Ok i just did that
Room is too bright, No light sources found, a bit big, too many tiles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4