Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Xbox one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have a feeling the reveal of the Xbox One will be included in someones Top 10 Gaming Controversies/Flops of the year next to Aliens: Colonial Marines.
(05-23-2013, 12:43 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ][Image: iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif]

yeah i really hope this shit crashes and burns hard

Is that really all true?... Oh god. This is horrible. You HAVE to install a game and it's tied to your account? This is taking DRM to the next level.
(05-22-2013, 02:15 PM)Tomato Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just leave this here.

Haha, well chosen words. Tongue
(05-23-2013, 04:27 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2013, 12:43 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ][Image: iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif]

yeah i really hope this shit crashes and burns hard

Is that really all true?... Oh god. This is horrible. You HAVE to install a game and it's tied to your account? This is taking DRM to the next level.

I do believe that is confirmed fake
But I think there is a restriction on the fact you have to connect to the internet once every 24 hours in order to use.

Source: http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/05/xbo...-24-hours/
Microsoft denied on Twitter that you need to buy license for used games.
(05-23-2013, 02:01 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft denied on Twitter that you need to buy license for used games.

OH MY GOD I WANT TO BLUDGEON THAT PAUL MITCHELL.

Paul:"lol used games fees"

Xbox: "There are none."

Xbox: "There are none. -.-"

Xbox: "Just... fuck you man."

I'd call him a troll, but I know enough about design freelancing to know that there are people genuinely that thick.
This one, as well.
Something tells me this product is going to crash and burn. I got $10 on the Xbox One getting an error similar to the RRoD.
(05-23-2013, 05:59 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Something tells me this product is going to crash and burn. I got $10 on the Xbox One getting an error similar to the RRoD.

I dunno, they may have learned their lesson.
It also got them money from people buying new consoles. WHO KNOWS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10