Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Decal problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have done a custom decal but i just can't get it to show up in my under the decals tab in the level editor, its made after a tutorial so it should work because i have followed it exactly.
Can someone help me? Just need it to show up.
(05-27-2013, 09:04 PM)Kullin Wrote: [ -> ]I have done a custom decal but i just can't get it to show up in my under the decals tab in the level editor, its made after a tutorial so it should work because i have followed it exactly.

I take it you've tried browsing to the actual location of the texture/mat files? Or did you put the decal in the textures/decals folder?
We might need the decal, we can't do anything with just this.
(05-27-2013, 09:10 PM)sonataarctica Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2013, 09:04 PM)Kullin Wrote: [ -> ]I have done a custom decal but i just can't get it to show up in my under the decals tab in the level editor, its made after a tutorial so it should work because i have followed it exactly.

I take it you've tried browsing to the actual location of the texture/mat files? Or did you put the decal in the textures/decals folder?
texture/decal

(05-27-2013, 09:10 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]We might need the decal, we can't do anything with just this.
I add it tomorrow need my beauty sleep you know Wink
(05-27-2013, 09:12 PM)Kullin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2013, 09:10 PM)sonataarctica Wrote: [ -> ]

texture/decal

Alright, like Smoke said we're going to need to see the decal as it could be a number of things Big Grin