Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Playing some Team Fortress 2 [OFFLINE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Could you add some tags? I still can't find it.
Try "Frictional, Community, Forum, Get Together"
Why don't you just post the IP address here?
I can't join either. Have you portforwarded it?
I can get an actual server running, but I cannot do much with it at the moment. Let alone, I know that global connections to it may not have the best connection to it.
lol why do you guys make it this complicated it's literally as simple as joining a random server and the hitting a few bros up on steam and being like "yo join my game"
(05-28-2013, 10:54 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]lol why do you guys make it this complicated it's literally as simple as joining a random server and the hitting a few bros up on steam and being like "yo join my game"

It doesn't count unless you build a server from scratch using duct tape, light bulbs, and paperclips.

(Sometimes it helps if you perform the dark sacrament)
(05-28-2013, 10:54 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]lol why do you guys make it this complicated it's literally as simple as joining a random server and the hitting a few bros up on steam and being like "yo join my game"

Yeah, I thought of that.
This is my public IP address. Try to join it to TF2.

IP: 139.228.145.102

Please join.
It doesn't look like a server IP i'd be able to join. And I cannot add it to my favourites either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5