Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Is Mr Garrison gay or straight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The other day when I was watching south park on comedy central a thought struck my mind. Is Mr Garrison gay or straight?

For those of you who don't watch south park, a quick summary. Mr Garrison was for several years a closet-homosexual until he got out of the closet and told everyone that he was a homosexual. After some time of homosexuality he undertook a sex-change operation and became a woman, sort of. After some more time he became a lesbian.

So is he homosexual or is he heterosexual?
It is a man.
So he is gay.

He try'd to be a female but when you been born as a men you cant be a female.

So he is gay.
I think that is a special case which can only hardly be described by the classical terms "gay" or "straight".
By definition he would be homosexual, because as a male he was into other males and as a female (s)he's into females now. Maybe polysexual would be a more accurate term?
Pansexual I guess.
Isn't he bi? I mean, he had sex with Cartman's mom at some point iirc.
(06-09-2013, 09:36 PM)VeNoMzTeamHysterical Wrote: [ -> ]He try'd to be a female but when you been born as a men you cant be a female.

Mmmm, that's a problematic truism in this day and age.

Mr. Garrison would fuck a hole in the wall if it were sufficiently moistened. Trying to figure out his sexuality is like trying to separate out the different flavours of piss floating around in a public swimming pool.
(06-09-2013, 10:27 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2013, 09:36 PM)VeNoMzTeamHysterical Wrote: [ -> ]He try'd to be a female but when you been born as a men you cant be a female.

Mmmm, that's a problematic truism in this day and age.

Mr. Garrison would fuck a hole in the wall if it were sufficiently moistened. Trying to figure out his sexuality is like trying to separate out the different flavours of piss floating around in a public swimming pool.

Problematic indeed.
(06-09-2013, 09:36 PM)VeNoMzTeamHysterical Wrote: [ -> ]It is a man.
So he is gay.

He try'd to be a female but when you been born as a men you cant be a female.

So he is gay.

He is a man trying to be a lesbian female. Isn't he therefore a heterosexual male?
Pansexual dude.
Yes it's just that when he was male he wouldn't have sex with females and when he was "female" he wouldn't have sex with males.