Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I screwed up the entire amnesia!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i just uninstalled amnesia and re-install it with a 1.2 update.exe but i get this:

[Image: SIAERk3.png]
[Image: nj9DCnl.png]

Can i just get a help?? Sad
Are all your assets missing? What's the issue?
What exactly is the problem? Also, I don't mean to accuse you of any illicit proceedings but everything I can find on SKIDROW.exe suggests it's a trojan that comes packed with pirated copies of games. Delete the file (and check your registry) and do a full scan and then try reinstalling the game. If it is a legitimate copy then there should be no problems, but re-download the game from wherever you bought it from just to be sure (the game files may have become corrupted however unlikely that is).
You need to have the original amnesia installed!

And why do I see a skidrow.exe there!? Angry
(06-11-2013, 05:27 PM)Kullin Wrote: [ -> ]You need to have the original amnesia installed!

And why do I see a skidrow.exe there!? Angry

I don't know how i can do with skidrow.exe.

Please don't be mad
Oh wow.

I recommend Malwarebytes.
(06-11-2013, 05:25 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is the problem? Also, I don't mean to accuse you of any illicit proceedings but everything I can find on SKIDROW.exe suggests it's a trojan that comes packed with pirated copies of games. Delete the file (and check your registry) and do a full scan and then try reinstalling the game. If it is a legitimate copy then there should be no problems, but re-download the game from wherever you bought it from just to be sure (the game files may have become corrupted however unlikely that is).

I also lost SDL.ll files! Sad

(06-11-2013, 05:30 PM)Tomato Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow.

I recommend Malwarebytes.
Who is ''Malwarebytes''?
(06-11-2013, 05:31 PM)Mike1265 Wrote: [ -> ]Who is ''Malwarebytes''?

A free antivirus/malware etc program.

You may find it useful seeing as skidrow is a malicious program.
(06-11-2013, 05:35 PM)Tomato Cat Wrote: [ -> ]

No malicous items.

(06-11-2013, 05:35 PM)Tomato Cat Wrote: [ -> ]

But is there a tutorial??
Just download, install, and run a scan.
Pages: 1 2