Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: HPL 2 level editor doesnt have all the static objects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I open the static objects in the level editor then click mansionbase then go to floor there is nothing there but when i go to the mansionbase floor folder both type of floors are there. I dont know what other objects are like this for me, but does anyone know how to fix this?
Most floors are planes, not static objects.

Er, primitives I mean. Same thing.
The "Static Objects" tab/option/whatever you call it is only for models. What you find in the floor folder however is only textures.
To add a floor with the desired texture instead use the "primitives" tab which currently only has the ability to add a plane. You will see that there is an option to pick a material, click it and navigate to the floor folder for mansionbase and you will see the floor there, now just click it.
Now that you have selected a material you click and drag on the grid to add a floor.
After the floor is added you can adjust the tiling/mapping or select a new material for it if you regret your choice.
[Image: V2b7OJb.jpg?1]
(06-20-2013, 09:21 PM)DeAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Most floors are planes, not static objects.

Er, primitives I mean. Same thing.
It worked thanx
I've never ninja'd anyone before. Felt good.