Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra Black Plague Edition disappeared on steam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can't i buy steam version forever?
err. more information needed to help you out there bud.
(06-21-2013, 02:44 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]err. more information needed to help you out there bud.

Penumbra: Black Plague Edition Stopped sell on Steam. Steam only sell Penumbra: Overture.
You are right, that's weird. Will check with the developer/admin.
(06-21-2013, 09:18 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, that's weird. Will check with the developer/admin.

Thanks. What a relief!
The game was removed from Steam because there is a technical issue with transfer the game to us from Paradox. It is transferred to us because the publishing agreement for the Windows version of Black Plague has come to an end. We don't know when it will be solved and are not able to do anything to solve the technical issue.
(06-23-2013, 07:19 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]The game was removed from Steam because there is a technical issue with transfer the game to us from Paradox. It is transferred to us because the publishing agreement for the Windows version of Black Plague has come to an end. We don't know when it will be solved and are not able to do anything to solve the technical issue.

god...
This is awful!! I hope they get this resolved; absolutely horrible. An awesome game and it's caught up in legal crap.
Hey is there any update on this? Please get it on steam if possible. I would really like to have all my digital games available to download from one place in lets say after five years or so when I would like to re-play something.

Thanks in advance for a reply.
This probably won't help much but it's available on GOG.com if anyone's interested:

https://secure.gog.com/game/the_penumbra_collection