Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What happened ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When starting my level is issued here such error:
[Image: bandicam20_6452462_8354335.jpg]

In HPL here that is written
(Documents\Amnesia\Fears_and_Nightmares_Part_1\Saves):
Decal Loading: 840 ms
Object Combining: 0 ms
Compilation: 85 ms
Combining: 990 ms
Sorting: 169 ms
Meshes: 90 ms
Bodies: 731 ms
Static Objects: 4779 ms
ERROR: MoveHeadBones array is emtpy or do not match size of MoveHeadBoneMuls for NPC 'entities/enemy/crawler/crawler2_dead.ent'
WARNING: Texture 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/entities/my entities/FANP1/decals/skulls.dds' does not have a pow2 size!
ERROR: Could not load XML document 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/Fears_and_Nightmares_Part_1/misc/rope_default_chain_new.rope'
ERROR: Could not load 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/Fears_and_Nightmares_Part_1/misc/rope_default_chain_new.rope' for rope 'RopeArea_3'. Using set variables instead!
ERROR: Could not load XML document 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/Fears_and_Nightmares_Part_1/misc/rope_default_chain_new.rope'
ERROR: Could not load 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/Fears_and_Nightmares_Part_1/misc/rope_default_chain_new.rope' for rope 'RopeArea_4'. Using set variables instead!
It cannot load the .rope file and your skull decal doesn't have a pow2 size. It means exponents of two like 256x256, 512x512, etc. Also, some of your entities crashes the Level Editor AND the Model Viewer.

[EDIT: After viewing some of the entities, most of these is originally .dae's. You don't need entities for everything you know. And I can see some familiar models. Do you steal these?]
(07-02-2013, 11:25 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]It cannot load the .rope file and your skull decal doesn't have a pow2 size. It means exponents of two like 256x256, 512x512, etc. Also, some of your entities crashes the Level Editor AND the Model Viewer.

[EDIT: After viewing some of the entities, most of these is originally .dae's. You don't need entities for everything you know. And I can see some familiar models. Do you steal these?]

How is this a solution?

(07-02-2013, 10:50 AM)Icaab2607 Wrote: [ -> ]When starting my level is issued here such error:

ERROR: MoveHeadBones array is emtpy or do not match size of MoveHeadBoneMuls for NPC 'entities/enemy/crawler/crawler2_dead.ent'
WARNING: Texture 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/entities/my entities/FANP1/decals/skulls.dds' does not have a pow2 size!
ERROR: Could not load 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/Fears_and_Nightmares_Part_1/misc/rope_default_chain_new.rope' for rope 'RopeArea_3'. Using set variables instead!
ERROR: Could not load 'D:/thamena/Amnesia/Fears_and_Nightmares_Part_1/misc/rope_default_chain_new.rope' for rope 'RopeArea_4'. Using set variables instead!

Try deleting or moving any custom entities you've implemented within the level, then try again.
Try deleting or moving any custom entities you've implemented within the level, then try again.
[/quote]
It does not help SadHuh,download my mod and try the do so,please:

(07-05-2013, 08:27 AM)Zandrojakov Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2013, 11:25 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]It cannot load the .rope file and your skull decal doesn't have a pow2 size. It means exponents of two like 256x256, 512x512, etc. Also, some of your entities crashes the Level Editor AND the Model Viewer.

How is this a solution?

(07-02-2013, 10:50 AM)Icaab2607 Wrote: [ -> ]When starting my level is issued here such error:

No, thank you operates.
(07-05-2013, 11:32 AM)Icaab2607 Wrote: [ -> ]It does not help SadHuh,download my mod and try the do so,please:

(07-05-2013, 08:27 AM)Zandrojakov Wrote: [ -> ]

How is this a solution?

I

No, thank you operates.

Okay?
It turns out mod flew out because of these textures:
[img][Image: bandicam20_1589937_8383481.jpg][/img]:rolleyes:
(07-05-2013, 01:23 PM)Icaab2607 Wrote: [ -> ]It turns out mod flew out because of these textures:
[img][Image: bandicam20_1589937_8383481.jpg][/img]:rolleyes:

Huh, strange... Great that you sorted it out though Smile