Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Very good food!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hello friends i have free so i make this thread to ask!

what is your very good food? i think fish are very good with cheesse to drink then some water with it. i eat fish it must be burn very good so it make "krrspp krrrspp" sound when chew. When no fish, cow meat is very good we put smash potato and onion so it very tasteful.

what you eat?
popcorn.. breakfast of champions
I usually eat a lot of breakfast...carbs in the morning, proteins in the evening.
Today it was a big fried Paprika/Bell Pepper, 1 Merguez sausage and about 200 grams of white beans and tomatos..- spiced with mustard, pepper, a bit of salt, majoran and topped with an egg and a thin slize of cheese. Had 1 slice of bread and a big mug coffee with it. I love my old school 1950 frying pan. Then I went out into the trenches and shot enemy planes down with my swag...

Tha said, I don`t have a "favorite food"...I only know what I don`t like, no matter the mood or occasion, and that would be licorice. But I do even eat that to remember myself why I don`t like it.
Favorite cousine would be oriental and mediterran though. I love to cook with all those spices and vegetables.
Egg in cereals.
Meat with meaty flavour.
Yesterday I had a bacon-wrapped bratwurst on a hot dog bun topped with chili, mustard, and red cabbage slaw. eez gud.

When I get time/money/motivation, I want to make fish tacos some time.
Partridges
A steak.
I have a love/hate relationship with food. I eat very little variety and some days I don't feel like eating because i'm tired of eating the same stuff.
(07-06-2013, 04:23 PM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]Egg in cereals.

I love you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7