Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Thief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
well this is my first custom story, Thief! you play as a thief to steal a fortune from an old hermit, though some things become clear when you enter the house. The hermit isn't just some old guy, he's a lot more sinister and insane.
Though this is my first custom story im going to upload, I have made plenty of test stories to practice scripting and level editing. So Thief is my first story that I spent a good amount of time on (almost 4 months)
Unfortunately I do not know when this custom story will be finished, but most likely soon since im on vacation
Pics are now up! Check them out!

Spoiler below!
Sounds awesome and unique, looking forward to this! Wink
Something eyes-like? Sounds cool, good luck!
Thanks for the feedback! i appreciate it.
So far I like the pictures. We'll see what it turns out to be. Smile
Funny.I have similiar custom story called Painful shadows.And it was also my first story.

Yours is propably gonna be better though.
Pretty decent screenshots for a first custom story.
Cool screens but the sunbeams shuld definatly be reduced in visibility, they're way to strong at the moment
(07-11-2013, 03:25 AM)Zandrojakov Wrote: [ -> ]Cool screens but the sunbeams shuld definatly be reduced in visibility, they're way to strong at the moment

Thanks! i love criticism that could help me evolve into a better mapper and scripter. I appreciate your time.
(07-12-2013, 04:11 AM)hoppem Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2013, 03:25 AM)Zandrojakov Wrote: [ -> ]Cool screens but the sunbeams shuld definatly be reduced in visibility, they're way to strong at the moment

Thanks! i love criticism that could help me evolve into a better mapper and scripter. I appreciate your time.

Anytime Smile