Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the previous one got locked due to the +reps award.

Anyways this is the same experiment but with some minor changes:

There are three pots in front of you: a red one, a green one, and a blue one.

Each of you have a gold coin which you must place into one of these pots. Send me a PM telling me which pot you want to place your coin in. The first 16 PMs will be accepted.

After I've received 16 PMs, I'll check which pot has the greatest number of gold coins, and anyone who put their coin in that pot will get a +1 Chrono point from me.

But if one pot has 10 or more coins inside, I'll instead give the people who put their coins inside the other pots a +1 Chrono point.

You may discuss freely in this thread what you're going to choose. Lying is permitted. Your final decision is only sealed by a PM. People who have already sent in PMs do not need to send again.

Spoiler below!
The total number of Chrono points each user has is kept in a top secret document. On a monthly basis, Chrono points can be cashed in by sending me a PM and I'll give you a suitable reward based on the number of Chrono points you've accumulated.
Green.
[Image: dqqg6b.jpg]
CHRONO POINTS?!? Gee wiz!

Spoiler below!

I'm confused.

I am Green so it would be selfish to go Green..
...also its a...
need five more
reddddddddd
Eleven?

Did I math correctly?
i still need 4
So my calculation doesn't count? It's cause I'm black, isn't it!?
Pages: 1 2