Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amensia Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just wondering, i work with amnesia models in maya but i want to know where Frictional Games did their models from. Just out of curiosity
(07-10-2013, 03:04 PM)Zatchie Wrote: [ -> ]i was just wondering, i work with amnesia models in maya but i want to know where Frictional Games did their models from. Just out of curiosity
As far as I know both 3ds max, maya, and blender were used in the process though I am not sure how much, but as far as I remember not too many of them were done in blender and im pretty certain all animation was done in maya.
(07-10-2013, 04:11 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 03:04 PM)Zatchie Wrote: [ -> ]i was just wondering, i work with amnesia models in maya but i want to know where Frictional Games did their models from. Just out of curiosity
As far as I know both 3ds max, maya, and blender were used in the process though I am not sure how much, but as far as I remember not too many of them were done in blender and im pretty certain all animation was done in maya.

Thanks for the reply Smile
Frictional games uses maya 8, and that alone.
If you want to investigate yourself you can open up collada files with notepad as the software should be listed within. Collada files are the ones with .dae at the end btw