Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Funny events (May contain spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I know some of you had a good time playing Black Plague or Overture but what's the funniest event you have encountered in the games? Something happened by chance or something you did yourself, that does not matter.

You rather call me a psycho or maniac, but I have never had as fun in the game as when I placed the head from the infirmary on an office chair and started spinning, My brother, who sat next to me called me psycho but what the hell!

It was fun 'till the head flied away from the chair and into the wall, and I couldn't take it up again without putting it into my inventory...

Now! What's your story?
Well, I kept throwing a rock at one of those death dogs. It was a smaller rock, so it took a long time. Just constantly picking up and throwing a rock at a dog for 5 minutes straight until it died made me chuckle. That's all I have, as there's no time for fun when you're scared.
I was playing this with a friend of mine who saw it for the first time (overture). When I killed a dog, I went up to him and placed a dynamite next to him and said out loud "Happy birthday." It then blew up and my friend and I thought it was funny.
lol, I loved it when I was playing with my friends. They'd be peaking around the coring and there'd be a zombie or soemthing there and then I'd press 'F' to turn their flashlight on and they started to freak out. I thought that was pretty funny.
i played overture., and i was eaten by a rock worm, but i wasn't killed, so i took a short ride with the worm before dieing.
Tommy Gun Wrote:i played overture., and i was eaten by a rock worm, but i wasn't killed, so i took a short ride with the worm before dieing.
Aah, Wormsurfing, the most extreme fun sport since the Arrakis War ^^

I did some experiments with the barrels in the conveyor belt area. Trying out how they tip over if I stacked them and hit them with things an such. Might sound more like a scientific examination, but I liked it.
This one is also from Overture:

In the Chase scene, I didn't hit the pilar down with my Pick Axe. I let it in the place and took two barrels and putted them right next to the wall where is the handle that you'll have to turn so that the door opens. Well, I was standing on the two barrels and the Worm came and tried to eat me but it couldn't so I got the door open and jumped inside the storage and the Worm left outside. It tried to come after me but the doorway was too small for it! Tongue
Scraper Wrote:It tried to come after me but the doorway was too small for it! Tongue
It kept trying to follow you? I always thought of this scene as some kind of semi-interactive sequence, with fully scripted AI-less worm movement, as all the other worms didn't seem to do anything "creative" and just followed simple patterns. Interesting to know that there is an AI behind that monster.
Well, it pushed to the door. And it follows you. Also, the Worm is afraid if you throw dynamites...