Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Free video editors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in need of a video editor with very basic functionality like trimming, multiple media layers, captions and some basic effects like cross fading and audio fading. The old Windows Movie Maker used to suit my needs just fine, but the latest version is so bad it is virtually unusable, and all of the other ones I can find online are equally useless. Does anybody know of any good free editors? Even 30 day trials are fine as long as they offer what I listed and come with an exporting feature.

Thanks.
Adobe Premiere
(07-12-2013, 08:43 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Adobe Premiere

Capable of exporting without a watermark or quality limitations?
Vegas Pro.
(07-12-2013, 09:07 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Vegas Pro.
Hmm?
Spoiler below!

[Image: 2eckhhy.png]

I'm not saying steal it bro, but steal it bro.
Blender has a build in video editor, but its mostly made for 3d artist use and since its kinda integrated with blender the way things work will probably be a quite a bit different from what you're used to.
but if you know it you should be able to do a lot with it...or so I have been told.
Just looking at Blender scares me.
Well I am working with a cracked Adobe suite and... it's not my problem it's too expensive (standalone softs do cost a lot, but suite is just crazily expensive). But there's a small nuance, I am working with not even latest versions, I am working with quite old version of the Adobe suite package. I mean consciously. At some point of view that's could be perceived as a payment or some sort of for using cracked Adobe products.

But, be honest, I am using cracked products only when they're really too expensive.
Maybe if they weren't priced so nobody can afford them they wouldn't get cracked by everyone and their uncle.
Pages: 1 2