Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Stuck in a corner of the Machine Room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello c:

I need someone's help/advice to solve a problem I foolishly got myself into.
You see, I had successfully gathered all of the rods and went back to the machine room. Upon entering the room I needed to go in, I heard and noise and dove behind a pipe in the corner. Nothing was there, but now...

I'm stuck :c

This is the farthest I've gotten, and I don't like the idea of doing it again, due to many moments where I was this close to pausing, getting up, and running to the bathroom c:

Anyway, no matter what I do, if I jump or not, which direction I run in, I can't get out of the corner. I managed to record a small video of my problem in the game if that would help anyone solve it; if you want, I could post it on youtube or something and put a link up to it. Thanks for taking your time to read this, and I hope there's actually a way to get out and carry on :3

~Deathbell

No need! I was being a bit silly. I've loaded a save file from when I entered so I should be fine from now on! Thanks though X3
You can load a previous save from when you weren't stuck from the Main Menu by hitting the "Load Game" button.