Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can't get Custom Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't play custom stories anymore. I just recently downloaded "The House" and it worked fine. Then I tried adding "PewDiePie Survival" and "Obscurity" and none of them show up in my custom stories. I deleted "The House" just to see if this was the one that worked and the others needed fixing but now I can't download "The House" again. Can someone help me?
Soo... what's the issue? You can't download them off of the site, or you can't get them to show up in the custom story list after you've downloaded them?
(07-20-2013, 07:54 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]Soo... what's the issue? You can't download them off of the site, or you can't get them to show up in the custom story list after you've downloaded them?

I can't get them to show up in the custom story list
(07-20-2013, 10:50 PM)Le Vanguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2013, 07:54 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]Soo... what's the issue? You can't download them off of the site, or you can't get them to show up in the custom story list after you've downloaded them?

I can't get them to show up in the custom story list

Just put The House into your amnesia custom story folder
I put The House back in the folder and it worked. But when I do the same thing with PewDiePie Survival and Obscurity it doesn't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong
(07-21-2013, 12:43 AM)Le Vanguard Wrote: [ -> ]I put The House back in the folder and it worked. But when I do the same thing with PewDiePie Survival and Obscurity it doesn't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Are you sure they aren't full conversion mods?
(07-21-2013, 01:58 AM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2013, 12:43 AM)Le Vanguard Wrote: [ -> ]I put The House back in the folder and it worked. But when I do the same thing with PewDiePie Survival and Obscurity it doesn't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

How do I check to see if they aren't full conversion?
(07-21-2013, 03:58 AM)Le Vanguard Wrote: [ -> ]

Check the contents. If a .bat is in there, then it's a full conversion.
(07-21-2013, 04:13 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2013, 03:58 AM)Le Vanguard Wrote: [ -> ]

Check the contents. If a .bat is in there, then it's a full conversion.

Where do I find .bat in the contents?
Oh god. Um look at the contents of the mod. Just search for a bat.
Pages: 1 2