Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: THE CONJURING THREAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need to see The Conjuring NOW.

If you're a fan of horror movies, (and I assume you are because you're on the message boards for a horror game) you will enjoy the hell outta this movie.

If you've already seen it, what was the scariest part, in your opinion?
i saw it, it was p good but it's getting kinda overhyped i think. i mean i'd give it like a solid 8/10 cause it did a pretty good rendition of the whole "paranormal being takes over family" thing but it didn't do a whole lot new and people are saying shit like it's the best horror movie in the last decade so i dunnooooo
(07-22-2013, 04:29 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]i saw it, it was p good but it's getting kinda overhyped i think. i mean i'd give it like a solid 8/10 cause it did a pretty good rendition of the whole "paranormal being takes over family" thing but it didn't do a whole lot new and people are saying shit like it's the best horror movie in the last decade so i dunnooooo

No doubt it's getting overhyped, but I saw it before it reached that stage and was extremely impressed.

Besides, how many other 8/10 horror movies came out within the last decade anyways? Not a lot of competition Tongue
Haven't seen it but from what I hear it is a solid horror film that does nothing new but what it does it does right.
i will give it this

they fucking know how to do a jumpscare right
From what I hear of it it's definitely a good movie that only suffers from using a well-known premise. But they use it to great effect.