Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Playing some Steam games [COUNTER-STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSIVE] [OFFLINE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. So I'm starting a server so we could play together you know. I'm making some servers at the games down below.
- Natural Selection 2 (Not sure if I can start a server though)
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Left 4 Dead 2

I'll update this thread if I got the servers up and running. Oh and for L4D2, it's Versus mode.
(08-05-2013, 03:13 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]- Left 4 Dead 2

Yipeee. Do you have a steam group? Or will you give us its IP?
it would be great to play CS:GO and L4D2 with you guys.
I'm game.

EDIT: For CS:GO that is.
Yup, seems like a swell idea.
games!
I'm up for L4D2.
If you guys are free tonight (or day since my timezone is the opposite with you guys), I'm starting a CS:GO server at 7 or 8 PM Western Indonesian Time, which is GMT+7 so that is um, 2 or 3 AM.

I hope I see you guys later!

[EDIT: L4D2 will be two days after CS:GO so if you guys wanna play L4D2, you gotta wait until two days later on.]
Dane2626
Well I don't have those games so I have not clue. But if you're asking me if I make a server in those games, then no. Those games have no multiplayer.
Apparently JAP's server didn't work (we tried to test it), so I suggest that someone of us creates a lobby and invites others in. Bridge, I added you in steam
Like what Deep One said, it's not going to work. If you guys can, maybe we can play L4D2 tomorrow same time as today.