Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SPASMING CHANDELIERS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NOTE:30 sec video, watch it!!!

Those walls have been stretched too much
These billboards are not used correctly.
10/10

what causes this anyway? I remember when i was making my own map i made a room with chairs and 2 chairs suddenly decided to glue into eachother and bounced all over the place
If he accidently put the chandelier 1 grid above the ceiling... It glitches...

Like when you put chairs into the walls.
I know exactly what caused this that's why I didn't ask how to fix it...
It occurs when two objects clip like two chairs placed on the same cords, also for the chandeliers It happens if it's placed incorrect (the chain is clipping through the ceiling), anyways I fixed it by making it an static object.

I did not ask for advice Traggey... And why would you even say that without any proper explanation why they are not used correctly, an artist can use anything the way he personally wants you know, there's no rulebook of how to use billboards etc.
Check where its placed, it could be that the game is thinking that it is inside of something else.
Given that its not a static object you could have placed its body within a place that is impossible for it to exist. If this happpens the game will expel them quickly away from eachother with max force, Now if this doesnt work then somehting like this would happen.

I could be wrong but it sounds right to me.
Maybe read the comment above you? Smile
When i said the walls were stretched too much, i was joking. I guess Traggey was too. Smile It's in off topic anyway Tongue
Yeah perhaps. Tongue
Pages: 1 2