Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: HELP MODDER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Excuse me by the way I talk but I'm Italian and I am translating, I'm doing a mod of amnesia, in a piece there are those things that I would like to dissolve sticky red with the acid, but I do not know the full script with all the special effects and also what to do in the LevelEditor. HELP AT ALL Modder MI CAN SAY THE SCRIPT AND HOW TO DO WITH THE EFFECTS! The acid is called "acido1" sticky blood and what is called "organico1."
Thanks in advance Smile
Excuse me, sir but I don't know what the hell are you talking about. Explain me this brighter. Also, wrong section Big Grin

EDIT:

Allright, Do you want to make this?

- Player uses acid on the "red thing" and then it disappears?
I did not understand. Once there, what do I do?
Oh language barriers, this is going to be hard if you do not speak english.
I think I know what you want to do but It'd be very difficult to explain if you can't speak english properly...

He wants to make a acid+web=dissolve web the same as in the level right before the water part in vanilla amnesia.

[Image: V33GeCS.jpg]
AJhhahah
Reminds me of this [Image: Underpants_Gnomes-4xq8xb-d.jpg]
Easy:

void OnStart()
{
AddUseItemCallback("", "acido1", organico1", "Dissolve", true);
}

void Dissolve (string &in asItem, string &in asEntity)
{
SetPropActiveAndFade("organico1", false, 3);
}
Thank you, The chaser
Heads up Chaser

AddUseItemCallback("", "acido1", "organico1", "Dissolve", true);

You're missing a " before organico1. If the script is copy & pasted, albertoilmodder's going to come back with an error Smile
Hello everyone and sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I'm creating a Mod Amnesia and I know a few scripts to use, I need some beautiful, interesting that might be in a mod, can you please write in and explain what it is for each ? Thanks in advance! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4