Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2013, 04:34 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Hurry up, Frictional Games. Add it to your store!
I want to pre-order, but only via your official store!!!

?!
(08-16-2013, 04:35 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 04:34 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Hurry up, Frictional Games. Add it to your store!
I want to pre-order, but only via your official store!!!

?!

There's no third-party store taking credit.

Every sale they make from Steam / GOG / any other provider, the store will always take a small cut from the income. If you buy directly from Frictional Games' own store, they get full profit.
I dunno if you're interested or not, but I found a 512x512 version of the game icon that will be used for the Steam Mac Version of AAMFP. This is the direct link: Amnesia A Machine For Pigs - 512px Icon

It's just me or even you cannot believe that this is true? The truth, you know, is that I've been impatiently waiting this game for about a year and half, and now... here it is! Big Grin
If this is what happening just with a release date and some new stuff, try to imagine what could happen when the game will be released, (in 3 weeks, more or less). LOL Big Grin
I Just got an email from Jens, The free copies are going to be sent on release day or later.
(08-16-2013, 04:41 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]try to imagine what could happen when the game will be released, (in 3 weeks, more or less). LOL Big Grin

The forum will be dead, everyone will be playing.
(08-16-2013, 04:43 PM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]I Just got an email from Jens, The free copies are going to be sent on release day or later.

Did you ask him, or did he just email you? Smile
(08-16-2013, 04:43 PM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]I Just got an email from Jens, The free copies are going to be sent on release day or later.

Yes! Got one, too. =)

EDIT:
One line says:

"Please spread the word that you received this email, so those that did not will know the unfortunate truth. "
(08-16-2013, 04:45 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes! Got one, too. =)

Eh? I don't see any Huh
(08-16-2013, 04:45 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes! Got one, too. =)

EDIT:
One line says:

"Please spread the word that you received this email, so those that did not will know the unfortunate truth. "

Oh, I see. Hope I get mine too! Big Grin
(08-16-2013, 04:45 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you ask him, or did he just email you? Smile

He just emailed me. he said either Before or on release day.