Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2013, 05:40 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]It would make sense with the "tragedy in Mexico". Also the box art's pig head is covered with Aztec-style tattoos.

Yeah, could be an Aztec or a Mayan indian.

Jens, baby... Where's my email... Tongue
When can we expect to be able to buy a disc copy? I always prefer to have my favorite games on a disc.
(08-16-2013, 05:45 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 05:40 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]It would make sense with the "tragedy in Mexico". Also the box art's pig head is covered with Aztec-style tattoos.

Yeah, could be an Aztec or a Mayan indian.

Jens, baby... Where's my email... Tongue

Jens, baby...

o.0 Uhmm XD okay....
(08-16-2013, 05:50 PM)HorrorElementFilms Wrote: [ -> ]When can we expect to be able to buy a disc copy? I always prefer to have my favorite games on a disc.

Good question, I feel exactly the same way about having a disc.
I'm sorry but I can't help seeing the title painting as a pig head with a luchador mask... I'm having a hard time taking it seriously. |D Why didn't they just stick to the original painting?
Spoiler below!

[Image: pigline_3.jpg]

I got a little overexcited, I'm sure Jens won't mind. Blush
I've been thinking... why not all of us on the forum make a Skype call group and talk/chat together while playing AAMFP? That would be something wouldn't it?
(08-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking... why not all of us on the forum make a Skype call group and talk/chat together while playing AAMFP? That would be something wouldn't it?

What? No.. You're just asking to ruin the immersion :p
(08-16-2013, 05:57 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking... why not all of us on the forum make a Skype call group and talk/chat together while playing AAMFP? That would be something wouldn't it?

What? No.. You're just asking to ruin the immersion :p

Nope.exe
(08-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]That would be something wouldn't it?

Yes - a total mess.