Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking... why not all of us on the forum make a Skype call group and talk/chat together while playing AAMFP? That would be something wouldn't it?

Way to ruin immersion and scariness if you ask me.
(08-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking... why not all of us on the forum make a Skype call group and talk/chat together while playing AAMFP? That would be something wouldn't it?

Guy1: OHHH SHIT THERES A SCARE AROUND THAT CORNER AAHHHHH SHITISHITSHIT

guy2: Guys, i got into that big room where the monster appears, what should i do i'm stuck!

guy3: Hi i'm single, any ladies here?

GURL4: Uhmm yeah hi, where you from? Hmm i'm single <3

Guy5: Hey bob, how you doing today?

Bob: Nice nice, "Insert life story"

randompersonwithacrappymic: *BZZZZZ BZZZZ* *beep beep*

yeah sounds like a fun immersive experience Smile
(08-16-2013, 05:55 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but I can't help seeing the title painting as a pig head with a luchador mask...

Not going to say anything concrete...only that you`re closer to the truth than you might think Angel
(08-16-2013, 05:58 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 05:57 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]

What? No.. You're just asking to ruin the immersion :p

Nope.exe

I'd love to hear several people scream at the same time XD. The chaos would be however a bit to big and I prefer playing it on my own.
(08-16-2013, 06:02 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]Not going to say anything concrete...only that you`re closer to the truth than you might think Angel

So Mandus never had a pig machine, he was just collecting pigs for Mexican Wrestling matches. WHATATWIST
(08-16-2013, 06:05 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 06:02 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]Not going to say anything concrete...only that you`re closer to the truth than you might think Angel

So Mandus never had a pig machine, he was just collecting pigs for Mexican Wrestling matches. WHATATWIST

Hahaha Big Grin nice one!
(08-16-2013, 06:05 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]So Mandus never had a pig machine, he was just collecting pigs for Mexican Wrestling matches. WHATATWIST

Replace with pig versions:

Spoiler below!
[Image: MuchaLuchaCast.jpg]

Amnesia: Mucha Lucha
Hahaha xD almost spilled my coffee ^^

EDIT: on a more serious note: A dimsmebered body as the cover would brought more trouble than worth it. That is only my point of view though. Wait until you play the game, there is more to that pig "head" than meets the eye Wink
(08-16-2013, 06:08 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 06:05 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]So Mandus never had a pig machine, he was just collecting pigs for Mexican Wrestling matches. WHATATWIST

Replace with pig versions:

Spoiler below!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx1fGgb5Fy0l17FQUjeFE...bBv9zVOsg7]

Amnesia: Mucha Lucha

Bueno!
Yep, I knew we'd eventually guess the plot!