Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're just wondering how many they've sold atm I'm guessing?
Number 4 now! Smile Keep it up! Smile
Just a question.. might be a stupid one..
My girlfriend asked me if AAMFP will also be released as DVD, cause she knows about the game
Quote:Made 4 mods these 2 years! ANNND i am working on a NEW mod again "INVESTIGATOR" Ohh why me........addicted? Tongue

I was like.. hmm don't know, BUMP the thread Tongue
If NOT, i will buy it on steam right away!
---
FINALLY!
i hope they won't delay it again :O
But i have faith THIS time it's the real deal!
This piggy is already getting scared by playing amnesia's main story again!
(08-16-2013, 06:10 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: on a more serious note: A dimsmebered body as the cover would brought more trouble than worth it. That is only my point of view though.

Totally right.
A cover never should show violence or disturbing things. That only would ruin the true horror in it. This is why I think the Amnesia TDD cover with the rose in the rain is one of the best covers in gaming history!
That wooden pig mask on the box art (it is wooden, right??), it puts me in mind of the mask worn by the artist Lila Wilde in this piece:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...5791596849

Lila Wilde was contacted by Dan on Twitter about using some of her work in the game in 2012, and I wonder if that pig mask is the thing he was interested in. Hmmmmm.

If it is, I wonder if one of Ozzy's kids got it on holiday in Mexico...silly lil' bitch didn't know what dark forces she was meddling in!

Right, I'm off to the Info Portal. A handsome motherfucker's work is never done...
(08-16-2013, 07:12 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]That wooden pig mask on the box art (it is wooden, right??), it puts me in mind of the mask worn by the artist Lila Wilde in this piece:

Hmm.. the blood tells me something different, but I could be wrong.
(08-16-2013, 06:12 PM)TheBik Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine turning the corner only to come face-to-face with the monster, who proceeds to give you a traditional wrestling body slam?
I can't stop laughing at the thought!
That thought is contagiously hilarious. I could imagine a pig monster come barreling around a corner, clothslining Mandus, and assuming a victory pose while a Grunt wearing a referee shirt checks Mandus' pulse. All the while the crowd goes wild and the ring bells are heard.
Hey guys...

Go to steam under the "Featured" tab, and look at the top sellers.

Amnesia AMFP is already third, and it only got released today.
(08-16-2013, 10:42 AM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]It is also available for pre-order on GOG.com without the discount.
http://www.gog.com/news/preorder_a_machine_for_pigs

False information.
It does have 4$ sale.

+ it's DRM free.
I also couldn't help but notice on the Steam page, it offers "Partial Controller Support". What is exactly supported for controllers now?