Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like you had to be quick when you got the option to submit your email. I just got this email from Jens

Hi,sorry but all winners have been mailed. You had to be quick when you saw
the prompt as only the first few got a copy.

Oh well, will buy the game now. ^^
(08-16-2013, 10:30 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 10:25 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh.... so tired... Can't even afford to Pre-order the game lol

But your name is rich pyro...What's next? You aren't a pyro? Wink

Grunt with the Officer's Ushanka? Heavy is that you?
(08-16-2013, 10:30 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you had to be quick when you got the option to submit your email. I just got this email from Jens

Hi,sorry but all winners have been mailed. You had to be quick when you saw
the prompt as only the first few got a copy.

Oh well, will buy the game now. ^^

Awww, damn. I'm never lucky with these things.

I really want to buy the game, but I would prefer ordering it from Frictional Games' store.
Another problem is that I'm afraid it won't play on my PC because the graphics card doesn't meet the requirements.
I just hope they will release a demo before the game is out.
Preordered! Tongue

God damn, why could they not have chosen Sept 8... Big Grin

I am surprised (but not concerned) by the requirements...
(08-16-2013, 02:20 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone remotely interested, the games audio was designed on a pair of Adam A7X's, so grab yourself a pair of those bad boys and you'll be hearing it pretty 1:1 as it was meant to be Smile
http://www.adam-audio.com/en/pro-audio/p...escription
>600$

Yeah... no, I think I will pass. Thanks for the tip, though.
Where/ when will you be able to preorder disk copies? Can someone please tell me?
Nice screenshots though... I think i saw the pig monster thingy or whatever it is in the pic outside... I rly have to check my eyes, don't i?
I don't know if this came up, but am I the only one that can see 1/4th of the monster in the first pic?? O.O
(If it DID come up, don't hate plz)
(08-16-2013, 11:39 PM)Derxor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this came up, but am I the only one that can see 1/4th of the monster in the first pic?? O.O

One of the forumites did an enhanced version of the image on the first page of the "Monster" thread in this forum. Take a look there.
(08-16-2013, 11:39 PM)Derxor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this came up, but am I the only one that can see 1/4th of the monster in the first pic?? O.O

There is actually a whole thread about it Smile http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-22436.html