Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jens, could you tell us is there are any publishers, who translated game to another languages? If there are, could you say who translated it to Russian? Because some people here are waiting for box-version of a game...
So much stuff going on :p i am just stalking y'all!
(08-17-2013, 11:24 AM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question.. might be a stupid one..
My girlfriend asked me if AAMFP will also be released as DVD, cause she knows about the game

jens Wrote: [ -> ]3. No DVD planned.
(08-17-2013, 11:24 AM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2013, 11:21 AM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]Why should anyone hate Steam? What's wrong with Steam?

There's nothing wrong with steam, it's valve. they're greedy game destroyers.

And what makes you think that? Ever heard of Steam greenlight?
Baack on topic guys!
(08-17-2013, 11:43 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Baack on topic guys!

Bring in the big guns! They won't respond!
(08-17-2013, 11:24 AM)VadimLongcat Wrote: [ -> ]Jens, could you tell us is there are any publishers, who translated game to another languages? If there are, could you say who translated it to Russian? Because some people here are waiting for box-version of a game...
There are no box-versions planned. There is really no money in boxed versions of games, at least not for the developer, so we are not doing those any more. It is complicated, takes a long time and a high risk market.

A company called Shentloc has done all the translations, including the Russian.
I was checking the portfolio of this company that jens mensioned... Shentloc.

I noticed that, for AAMFP, they used the image of a monster.... LOOK .

They image of the monster that they used, comes from deviantart and is this:
Spoiler below!

What that means? Is this ^^ the real monster, (that it's pretty similar to the one we've seen in the last screenshot), or the company used the first image found on the web? Cheers Tongue
(08-17-2013, 12:07 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]I was checking the portfolio of this company that jens mensioned... Shentloc.

I noticed that, for AAMFP, they used the image of a monster.... LOOK .

They image of the monster that they used, comes from deviantart and is this:
What that means? Is this ^^ the real monster, (that it's pretty similar to the one we've seen in the last screenshot), or the company used the first image found on the web? Cheers Tongue

Hm .. I think it's just a placeholder. Tongue
I think FG is playing a game with us here... scince they're trying to keep everything a mystery, it seems to me that there's more to that pic that meets the eye. They probably did this on purpose, think about it.