Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-17-2013, 11:50 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed I skipped quite a lot of pages Big Grin

But, it was "only" 338 posts ago... How dare you not to read everything in this thread? Wink
Hey Guys!

First of all, big HI to all of you.

I've registered here to show you something I discovered just a couple minutes ago. I've been watching all threads on this forum very carefully, so I honestly believe, you haven't yet discussed this. First, please take a look at this photo:
Spoiler below!

[Image: release_8.jpg]

If you direct your eyes towards the footbridge(?), you will see an escaping man; probably from the fire behind him. I believe this is what Dan Pinchbeck was talking about during the May Q/A (the matter of NPCs).

The conclusion I was drawn to after watching both this screenshot and the one, where the monster is seen while towing a body, is that the pigs are not after Oswald, but they are simply taking some kind of vengeance against the people of London. Remember that the motto reads "The Swine Will Rise". To an "uprising"?
Interesting... But i would be glad if someone could edit this so we can see the "Guy" more clearly :/
Here you go:
Spoiler below!

[Image: 2UaJrEM.jpg]

Yes, Paddy already found that, a couple of pages back:http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid249933

Rather interesting, though.
(08-17-2013, 07:20 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]It's a tradition. Would be weird if they suddenly removed it.

Listen to the old guy Exclamation

Spoiler below!
Big Grin
Ok.. so apparently this is now Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3.
it appears so.
(08-18-2013, 12:14 AM)Vertical Wrote: [ -> ]I've been watching all threads on this forum very carefully, so I honestly believe, you haven't yet discussed this.

Yah somebody already spotted that a few pages back, but nobody really discussed it yet.

Kinda hard to draw a lot of conclusions from an anonymous figure running out a burning building. I only wonder about the NPCs that were mentioned might be in the game in an interview a while back.
(08-18-2013, 12:26 AM)Vertical Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go:
Spoiler below!

[Image: 2UaJrEM.jpg]

Spoiler below!

[Image: 0609-portal-2_full_600.jpg]
But what if the man was actually running trough a Portal to escape a monster with a red portal.

in all seriousness it would be rather nice to see a couple of well scripted NPC's