Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could you guys keep these things in spoiler tags please? I check in here from time to time for spam and behavior and seeing these spoils are something I'd like to keep out as much as possible, otherwise I'll know what I'm getting into when I play the game for the first time. :I
I think image embedding should be disabled entirely, if for no other reason than the page load times haha.
(08-18-2013, 01:53 AM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 12:26 AM)Vertical Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go:
Spoiler below!

[Image: 2UaJrEM.jpg]

[Image: 0609-portal-2_full_600.jpg]
But what if the man was actually running trough a Portal to escape a monster with a red portal.

in all seriousness it would be rather nice to see a couple of well scripted NPC's

I think maybe Oswald is visually revisiting his past as he slowly recollects it, and I think it might be himself. Just a theory
[Image: bISfaST.gif]
(08-18-2013, 03:51 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bISfaST.gif]

ERMAHGERD CUTE PIGGIES!
What if the monsters turn out to be slabs of bacon?

And the only way to defeat them is to eat them...but the protagonist has a cholesterol restricted diet! dundundunnnnn
(08-18-2013, 04:09 AM)Tomato Cat Wrote: [ -> ]What if the monsters turn out to be slabs of bacon?

And the only way to defeat them is to eat them...but the protagonist has a cholesterol restricted diet! dundundunnnnn

PLOT TWIST!!
(08-18-2013, 04:09 AM)Tomato Cat Wrote: [ -> ]What if the monsters turn out to be slabs of bacon?

+1 rep point for making me laugh. Smile
That man who is running away in the picture isn't really there. It's the way how aamfp uses the flashbacks, by seeing ghosts... O_o
(08-18-2013, 09:06 AM)Plectrum61 Wrote: [ -> ]That man who is running away in the picture isn't really there. It's the way how aamfp uses the flashbacks, by seeing ghosts... O_o

Could you please elaborate on how you mean by ''flashbacks''?